We know shipping a bouquet sounds like a crazy idea but we have figured out a really good process to avoid flowers dying during transportation! Here are the steps:
1. Keep your bouquet in water until you get ready to send it to us (**SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS OF EVENT**)
2. When you are ready to ship your bouquet, take a wet t-shirt, paper towel, or wet rag and wrap it around the stems - this will be the source of water the flowers have during their journey to us!
3. Use a rubber band to secure it in place.
4. Take a plastic bag and wrap that around the stems to keep the water from going all over the place.
5. Do not do anything to the heads. Keep them open and breathing!
6. Please include a note for us in your package with the name of the order and order number attached to your bouquet!
7. Take it to UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. and tell them that you need to expedite shipping to us.
8. Our address is 568 E 200 S Provo, UT 84606
9. Message or email us the tracking number for your package found on your receipt!
10. We will email you or message you on Etsy when we get your bouquet!